Michael J. Letsen, Esq.
- Criminal law
- Traffic law
- Personal Injury
- Liberty University 2002
- Appalachian School of Law 2005
- Buchanan County Assistant Commonwealth Attorney (Prosecutor)
- Galumbeck Kegley
- Named Top 100 Virginia criminal trial attorneys 2015 by National
Association of Trial Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National College of DUI Defense
- National Motorist Association
- Virginia State Bar
- DC Bar
- Federal Court 4th District
- Kingdom Business Association
W. Taylor Corbett, Esquire
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Consumer Protection (Contracts, Consumer Warranty law, lemon law,
- Criminal Defense
- Family law
W. Taylor Corbett is an associate attorney with the law firm of Galumbeck Kegley, Attorneys at law, with offices in Wytheville and Tazewell, Virginia. Mr. Corbett obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from King College in Bristol, Tennessee. Then, in 2013, he received a Juris Doctorate at the Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia.
While in law school, Mr. Corbett served as an Associate Editor of Volume 11 of the Appalachian Journal of Law. In the Spring of 2012, he was appointed to serve on the editorial board as Executive Editor of Volume 12. Mr. Corbett’s article, Coalbed Methane: The Struggle for Consistency and Predictability in Mineral and Property Law in Virginia, which analyzed mineral, contract, and property law in Virginia, was published in Volume 11, Issue 2 (Spring 2012) of the Journal. In addition, Mr. Corbett served as a law clerk for the Honorable Jack S. Hurley Jr., Tazewell County General District Court, during the summer of 2011 and then worked in the same capacity at Street Law Firm, Grundy, Virginia from the fall of 2011 until he graduated in 2013.
Professionally, Mr. Corbett began his career as an attorney with The Plaster Law Firm, a general practice law firm in Richlands, Virginia. There, he handled general civil litigation, criminal and family law matters. On June 1, 2015, Mr. Corbett joined our firm to handle general civil litigation, including commercial law, consumer protection issues, property law, and bankruptcy. Mr. Corbett will also continue to handle criminal and family law matters.
- Virginia Bar Association: 2013 to present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association: 2013 to present
- Virginia Bar
- US District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia